Friday, March 7, 2014

Grateful for the Painted Sky


How wonderful to live in a world where the sky can look as if a giant paint brush has swept it with masterful strokes of color. And for this I am thankful.

I feel like I've seen more spectacular sunrises and sunsets in the past half a year than I've seen in all the years that have come before... as if the sky has become prolific in it's production of magnificent beauty.

I love the way the lighting and colors change from one moment to the next. It's an ever changing canvas.  What a wonderful gift to behold. It enhances our experience on this earth and never fails to delight and surprise. A true WOW.

I have so much gratitude for the beauty of the colorful sky.

This post is #6 in the Thirty Days of Gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment