Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Grateful for Every Step


Every step along my life path has brought me to where I am now. I am grateful for each of those steps and for who I have become in the process.

There have been difficulties along the way and experiences I might have chosen to sidestep if I knew what lay ahead. There were times when I felt like I was on the wrong path but each of those steps were mine and became a part of my journey.

I am thankful for where I've been, where I am, and where I'm headed. Although we live in the present, life is not an isolated moment. It is a collection of choices we've made, directions we've traveled, and experiences that have shaped us. In any given moment, we are the culmination of what has come before...

and it is exactly how It Is!


No comments:

Post a Comment