Saturday, March 29, 2014

Grateful for My Parents


I am so grateful for my parents. How blessed I have been to be able to call these two loving and supportive people my parents...And to do so for so many years. Wow...what an amazing gift to have years of sharing and caring, of celebrations and special moments, and of all the opportunities to help and support one another.

They have been a support to me my whole life. When something exciting happens, the first people I think of sharing it with are my parents. When I am visiting an awesomely beautiful site, I wish I could share it with them. And when troubled with concerns or worries, I can always find an open and understanding sounding board in them.

I am thankful for having another day, another month, and another year to have my parents in my life.

Check out the gift of the Gratitude Box we gave to my parents.

This is day 28 of the Thirty Days of Gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment