Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Grateful for All I Have


My heart is filled with gratitude for all that I have. I am blessed with many gifts and I am aware of how little I really need. Life is good.

I learn from my struggles and they become opportunities. There is so much to be grateful for in each and every moment that in times of difficulty I can fill my mind with all that I have and lighten the load.

Wherever I look I can find something to be grateful for...running water, the roof over my head, windows that look out to the beauty of the trees, the loving smiles of family and friends, the new growth of Spring...and more and more and more...even the toothbrush.

I have opportunities to fulfill my dreams and a world of new technology at my fingertips to aid me in my journey. I am clothed and I am fed. I am surrounded by love, beauty, health, and creativity...and for this I am tremendously thankful.

I am Grateful for all that I have.

This is Day 10 of the Thirty Days of Gratitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment