Tuesday, November 12, 2013

One Year Anniversary of The Gratitude Habit


Celebrating the One Year Anniversary of The Gratitude Habit

Wow...it's been quite a year. One that I am very thankful for. This journey into gratitude has been a wonderful surprise. And as I mark this one year anniversary of the publication date for The Gratitude Habit, I am finding myself reflecting on the steps that brought me to this point. I am totally wowed. Who would have thought that I would have ended up spending my days writing, reading, experiencing, and thinking about gratitude. Not me. The past couple of years have been a delightful surprise.

Another big surprise is knowing that I haven't come close to exhausting the subject yet. I am amazed at how excited I am about the plans I have for future gratitude projects. I feel lucky to have stumbled upon this seemingly alternate path...yet maybe all the roads I've traveled have been leading to this path all along.

For more on the subject, visit: the latest issue of the Shared Easel Newsletter 


No comments:

Post a Comment