Friday, August 1, 2014

Visual Gratitude - Month of July

Visual Gratitude Journal for July 2014

So much to be grateful for this past month. Many of my "gratitudes" were for people who have added to the quality of my life. I am thankful for all those who make me smile and:
  • for time spent with new friends.
  • for the opportunity of spending quality time in conversation and getting to know people better.
  • for the large gathering of 60 or so people at our home and all the good food, warmth, and friendship shared... and for all those who helped with cleanup after that gathering.
  • for the kindness of my daughter's coach and his generosity of time.
  • for friends who open up their home for fun filled annual gatherings.
  • for the generosity of others.
  • for spontaneous "get-togethers" with people we love.
  • for wonderful and friendly neighbors who I so appreciate.
  • for my dentist and all who work in his office who make going to the dentist a pleasure.
  • for great friends who love and care for our dog when we are away.
  • for the gift of all those great telephone conversations with loving, long distance family members.
  • for a loving and supportive husband and daughter and for all they do to make my world a joy.
You may resonate with some of the above. What would you include in your gratitude list today? This week? This month?

Wishing you a happy, healthy, and gratitude filled August.

(About the above image: I painted an 11" x 14" sheet of bristol board and filled it with daily gratitude for the month of July. Click Here to view all of the completed Visual Gratitude images.)

1 comment:

  1. Nice article and thanks for the sharing.Lots of information here about Gratitude Journal.

    ReplyDelete