Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Gratitude Habit Mentioned in Consumer Reports

No, this is not me. This is Ingez Rameau
who is looking to self-publish her memoirs.

Consumer Reports just published an article, How Much Does It Cost to Self-Publish? I am excited to share that The Gratitude Habit is mentioned in the sidebar at the bottom of that article.

Back in June, I had the privilege of speaking with a Senior Editor for Consumer Reports on the process of self-publishing and the costs involved. I shared my experiences of publishing The Gratitude Habit through CreateSpace. Although the focus of the article was to be on someone who was still unpublished, I am thrilled to have been mentioned in the paragraph under: Marketing for self-publishers.


To read the full article, along with the above sidebar, visit: www.consumerreports.org/cro/2014/08/how-much-does-it-cost-to-self-publish/index.htm

 The article has also been published in the September 2014 issue of Consumer Reports Money Adviser.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment