Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Finding a WOW Every Day


A Wow A Day

Happy March everyone!! It's a new month and I have a new month-long commitment starting today... acknowledging something that WOWs me each and every day. It shouldn't be too hard for me to do this since I am so easily wowed. Once again, I am sharing the visual page I created for myself, for recording a daily WOW. It's a way for me to be more aware of the big and small things that zing me, such as, the magnificence of a tree, a beautiful smile from a stranger, someone's kindness, a sunset, and so much more. To me, a moment of WOW is the experience of gratitude with a wonderful sparkle thrown in.
 
Who's in? Want to join me?
 
http://thegratitudehabitjournal.blogspot.com/2013/12/everyday-wow.html
Click Here for some thoughts on WOW.

Today, I can truly say that the gorgeous weather is my WOW for the day. I am able to be working outside on our deck, surrounded by trees, a soft breeze, fresh air, and sunlight. I am WOWed.

My 2016 Monthly Commitments (so far)
Enjoy the month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment