Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Gratitude Shirts

From Splash of Aloha
Gratitude Shirts... and more!!

I recently came across some great shirts from my new friends at Splash of Aloha. The shirts are made of a multi fabric blend and looked so very cozy and comfortable when I saw them in person. I love the slight A-line design. They offer a choice of various sleeve lengths in different colors and you can choose Gratitude, Blessed, Love, or a list of 8 words.

From Splash of Aloha

You will find them at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SplashOfAloha. I can't decide which one to choose for myself but I think it may have to say "Gratitude."

From Splash of Aloha

(A Note from the Etsy page: The shirts are Pre Shrunk and are JUNIOR CUT so if you like a little looser fit choose ONE SIZE UP)

From Splash of Aloha


No comments:

Post a Comment