Monday, February 1, 2016

Doing Something I Love Everyday


Doing Something I Love Everyday

I began this year with a commitment to 30 Days of Creativity in January.  Now that it's February, I've made a new 29 day commitment. I plan to do something I love each day throughout the month. Above, is the chart I created for recording at least one thing each day. To get me started, I generated a list of 20 things I enjoy doing. The list serves as a visual reminder of some of the things that make me feel happy. On the right side I've left space to jot down the happy things I do for me, day by day.

This is not the first time I have done this for myself and it happens to be one of the exercises I included in Parenting the Gratitude Habit. In March of 2013, I made the commitment to post 30 Days of Gratitude Photos. Knowing I was going to be posting a photo each day, meant I needed to carry my camera with me wherever I went. I loved that month. It seemed that as the month progressed, I became happier and happier. I was doing something I loved, each and every day.

So, I am planning to fully enjoy the month of February... a month of increasing happiness.

So, what about you? Want to join me in this?
Wishing you a Happy February!!


No comments:

Post a Comment