Thursday, December 12, 2013

Everyday WOW!


We can all agree that not everyday is a great day. We have good days, we have difficult days...and some days seem to be nondescript, but in every given day you can find the WOWs.

Just the fact that the sun rises each day and sheds light on the world around you, is a source of wonder. Waking up to another day of life is remarkable when you really look at it. The bodies we inhabit are quite extraordinary in their design and makeup. The fact that there is life on this planet in all of it's amazingly diverse forms is a huge WOW. Our ability to reason, walk, talk, speak , and create, is absolutely incredible. We have spectacular vistas on every continent that cause people to catch their breath in awe.

These are some of the many reasons that I can find the WOW in everyday, whenever I choose to look for it. I can shift my view of the world from my small little piece of it, to look at the big picture and fill my perspective with awe and wonder. Life is so much bigger than the day to day happenings of any one individual.

 Look broad and be WOWed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment