Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Say Yes!

Say Yes to Life!

A few days ago, I found myself slipping into a place of fear and worry. As my mind began to travel this path with unsupported information and assumptions, I decided to block my way with a YES experience. I shifted my focus from the fear of what I did not want in my life to all that I would like to create in life.

I focused my mind on the things I wanted to say YES to. And I declared these affirmative statements one by one.

I say YES to LIFE.
I say YES to LOVE.
I say YES to HEALTH.
I say YES to the new PAINTING SERIES.
I say YES to writing the NEW BOOK.
I say YES to JOYFUL TIMES WITH MY FAMILY.
I say YES to GOOD FRIENDSHIPS.
I say YES to my PAINTINGS HANGING IN THE GALLERY.
I say YES to LIFE!!!
...AND MORE...

By the way, it turned out that those fears and concerns were unrealized. I was able to spend the time on a positive mental exercise, rather than adding to the fear by focusing on negative possibilities.

What do you want to say YES to?

No comments:

Post a Comment