Sunday, October 5, 2014

Visual Gratitude - September 2014

Visual Gratitude Journal for the Month of September 2014

October has begun (Wow...can't believe it's already October!!) and here I am with another Visual Gratitude Journal to share. I love my growing collection of painted pages and the ability to look back on the visuals of the past 6 months of gratitude.

After a summer of travel, activities, events, and spending time out and about, September was filled with opportunities to get quiet, reconnect with my inner wisdom, and reflect on my thoughts, goals, growth, projects, and passions.

Among the many things I am grateful for in September, were the wonderful experiences of connecting to my:
  • inner joy
  • inner guidance
  • inner strength
  • inner wisdom
  • inner peace
  • and lots of personal insights.

I posted this on The Gratitude Facebook Page this past Friday.


There's so much to be thankful for!! Enjoy October!

All six months of the gratitude images can be found at: Visual Gratitude Journal.


No comments:

Post a Comment