Friday, May 2, 2014

A Visual Month of Gratitude


I had fun last month with gratitude. Rather than using a journal book for recording my daily gratitude, I added each day's entries to a painted page.

Before the month of April began, I painted an 11" x 14" sheet of bristol board and cut out numbers from magazines. Then each day, I glued one of the numbers in place and wrote 5 things I was grateful for that day.

This is how the board looked before I began to add my daily gratitudes:


What a fun way to keep a gratitude "journal." I loved the visual aspect of this 30 day project. I am looking forward to doing this again for May. I had the new background painted and ready to go before May 1st. You can expect to see the May Visual Gratitude page sometime during the first week of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment