Thursday, March 6, 2014

Grateful for Love and Support


I am grateful for all the people in my life that fill my days with warmth, smiles, encouragement, and friendship. These are the people who make the world a home and share my path through life.

There's nothing like the love and support of friends and family. They are there when everything is going well, to share in your joys and success's. They are there to help hold you up when dreams may seem unattainable and life throws you obstacles.

My life is filled with people who can enthusiastically support my creative projects and hold the vision of a world of possibilities. No conversation needs to take place to know of their love and support. I can see it on their faces, in their smiles, and in their tenderness.

I am truly blessed.

(This is day 5 of Thirty Days of Gratitude Images.)

No comments:

Post a Comment